Saturday, May 21, 2011

Odd Future

OFWGKTA, or Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, is an eleven piece rap collective from LA. They're all like 16- 20 years old.
I first stumbled upon the current storyline of Earl Sweatshirt, who has gone 'missing,' and his video for 'EARL.'

...c'mon, tell me Earl Sweatshirt is not the ILLEST name in hip-hop...

The kid is super talented, but what a disturbing video- ... But after learning more about them it totally makes me think of my metal teenage years and what we could've done with a fish eye and some blood packets...





Then I found this one from Tyler the Creator, and I became a believer. This kid is the brains behind the group and he is sick. And this video is what they look like on a more professional level...



On Jimmy Fallon with the Roots:

1 comment:

David Stoupakis said...

Odd Future is so crazy good. I dig that horror feel thy do to.